G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada

joe_padavano

Royal Smart Person
Sep 13, 2006
Northern VA
84cutlassjuggalo said:
i waa surfin the web today and i ran across this http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/2010/ ... ral-to-me/

some one comented that they love el caminos and i was read to call them a Fin idiot cause there was never a 4 dr el made....thn i saw this.

http://www.78ta.com/smf/index.php?topic ... Btopicseen

does any one know any thing about if there was legit 4 dr els made?

What part of this quote from the link you posted is not clear?

HItman's Pontiac Trans Am Forum said:
...it was a custom creation.

Pretty impressive workmanship, none the less. Of course, the Avalanche could be considered a "four door Elco"... :wink:

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Cool looking to say the least.........That being said, there was never a 4 door 'Elky made from the factory !!!

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Neat cars (trucks?). I kind of like the one with the suicide doors, but the white one looks like it would probably be easier to build-looks like they took a 4 door Malibu, cut the trunk off, and grafted on the bed section from an El Camino.

Caballero

Apprentice
Oct 12, 2009
Cool especially with suicides. I'd like to see some more, I've seen a 4th gen into a limo, a fwd 80s Olds with an extra axle and truck bed with camper. I heard there was a 3rd gen Chevelle 4 door wagon into an Elky too.

Oregon350Cutlass

Apprentice
Jan 4, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor