455 is set in finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheelsboy28

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2011
Jasper, Tennessee
Thats all we got done it was a very tight fit and even worse with headers, but it did fit without any modifications.
Well we at least put the valve covers on and stuffed a rag in the intake after this pic was taken and called it a night.

Attachments

• cars 174.jpg
    cars 174.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,138
  • cars 175.jpg
    cars 175.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,145

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
i like that color you painted it

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
nice job and who ever it is with his hand on the jack shaft, did he make that job go quicker? He looks strong enough to pull the shaft out of the jack instead of having to pump it forever... :mrgreen:

hotwheelsboy28

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2011
Jasper, Tennessee
pontiacgp said:
nice job and who ever it is with his hand on the jack shaft, did he make that job go quicker? He looks strong enough to pull the shaft out of the jack instead of having to pump it forever... :mrgreen:
That's my little brother we call him Noel he's 6'3 and around 310 lbs we grow em big here in the south lol! and yes he helped a lot it gave us a fit going in, thanks.

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
hotwheelsboy28 said:
pontiacgp said:
That's my little brother we call him Noel he's 6'3 and around 310 lbs we grow em big here in the south lol! and yes he helped a lot it gave us a fit going in, thanks.

I will buy him a return ticket on the greyhound if he is willing to come to chicago Il and gave me a hand to put my 455 in my regal!!!! I will also feed him well and drinks galore ..... Lots of drinks!!!!!! instalation looking good ..

warmonga..

hotwheelsboy28

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2011
Jasper, Tennessee
warmonga said:
hotwheelsboy28 said:
pontiacgp said:

I will buy him a return ticket on the greyhound if he is willing to come to chicago Il and gave me a hand to put my 455 in my regal!!!! I will also feed him well and drinks galore ..... Lots of drinks!!!!!! instalation looking good ..

warmonga..
Thanks i hope to have it running after Thanksgiving, the install comes from years of experience from me, my brother and my friend Bill in the pic.,he's a diehard Ford man. It still took us around five hours to get it in with the headers trans and mounts bolted on.Good luck with your install!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor