71-72 Cutlass interior door panels

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Sep 17, 2017
A close friend of mine has a 1971 442, red with pearl/white interior, owned since 75-76, repainted in 92-93(?), still unfinished since then, maybe 90% done, sitting on jack stands in his garage.
He ordered some white PUI interior door panels somewhere around 1998-2000, and was sent the wrong ones, Cutlass Supreme version instead of S/442. The seller sent him the correct ones, but let him keep the Supreme pieces.
Soooo, some twenty years later they were still in his garage loft in their original packaging. I suggested offering them up on Ebay and he doesn't want to fool with it(he has MS and doesn't get around too well), so they are now my project. Haven't taken any photos yet except the tag one that one still has. Any suggestions besides Ebay? I will get some more photos in the next couple of days.
IMG_1524.jpg

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
FYI: For those oldies A-bodies, if they're going to be replaced, do it with Legendary. They're pricey, but more like OEM than PUI. I heard there was a wait time for them though at the moment.

As for selling the spare Supreme styles- Might want to check out Classicoldsmobile.com forum as well if putting them up for sale.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor