72 350 2 bbl Vacuum Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevyHeaven

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 23, 2013
I didnt think it would be so impossible to find a diagram of a 72 2bbl but have had slim luck.
AutoZone.com actually does have a nice section of simple vacuum diagram but it dont go past 76.
Hell a simple clear picture of a 2bbl would help at this point.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Are you looking to set everything up exactly like stock or are you looking to just get it up and running?

ChevyHeaven

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 23, 2013
I'd like to get it the way the factory sent it out. I bought it already swapped in Another car and he basically had the bare necessity of hoses working.
I'm swapping it to my cutlass but before I do I'd like it to be set up properly.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
does the engine still have the vacuum solenoid with the electical connection mounted on the intake manifold? Does it still have the vacuum port in the coolant on the front of the manifold, near the oil fill tube? If not, there little reason to follow the original design. If you do have it, I have a factory manual from 1968 which should give you a pretty good idea of the layout. Let me know and I will dig it out and scan it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor