78 cutlass 305 and 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Yeah, im in no hurry to sell it, im still putting together my first car. I just so happen to find these for sale and had to jump on them for how much he wanted. But my plan is to keep it together if i can, i went and really looked at it earlier and the doors are getting kind of rusty, and its gonna need some serious cash to restore

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
If you could possibly post some pics of the interior, especially of the console and shifter, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Sorry i took so long to get back ill try to post pics of it tonight but the interior is shot and has been sitting since like 92. But the day i brought it home i threw some fresh wires on and dumped some gas down the carb and it fired right up. Not bad for sitting 20 years

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
get-attachment.aspx

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
get-attachment.aspx
I couldnt get any pics of the interior becuase the cars kinda boxed in at the moment. I have a blue calais body thats gonna probably end up going on that frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor