BUILD THREAD 78 Malibu "#DtoxBu/Caged Beast"

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Wow bro simply amazing how far you've come since we started. Your way ahead of the game bro!!! Like you used to tell me "I'm hatin" lol. Proud of you bro!!

That's your song " started from the bottom now we here" lol

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
Just checked out the whole build. Looking very proper,Cant wait to see it finished. Keep up the good work!

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
T-TOP TONY said:
Wow bro simply amazing how far you've come since we started. Your way ahead of the game bro!!! Like you used to tell me "I'm hatin" lol. Proud of you bro!!
T-TOP TONY said:

That's your song " started from the bottom now we here" lol

Awww yeah!! The young stunna is back!!!!! HAHA! Man Ive gotten good at tearin shiz up is more like it! LOLOL! Thanks Tone!

Dave V said:
Edelbrocks elite is gonna look killer on the bu and I got an idea for u to detail it a bit further...but I'll save that till I see u or ill text to u. Bu is gonna be awsome

Thanks D! Imma drop em on just how Mel gave em too me. Thanks for checkin back on the build..

two90west said:
looking good bruh cant wait till its done, check out my regal.

Thanks for checkin the build out bruh. I see youve been to MrKustoms :wink:

coercecare said:
Nice work

Rok_OEM said:
Just checked out the whole build. Looking very proper,Cant wait to see it finished. Keep up the good work!

Thanks fellas!!!

Finally made it out to Arizona last weekend. Didnt get much done, but I did manage to do a lil cleanup on the frame, fender walls and fire wall. I sprayed some Eastwood primer on the fenderwall and firewall. Next trip down I'll hit the frame with some purple power and then primer..

Next trip out Imma pull the brake booster, headers, wrap the wiring up and clean up the frame and primer it.

Last edited:

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
cudablack2004 said:
damn bruh im in the middle of my build as well im so motivated to finish it up for the show season and seeing this thread gave me much more motivation, keep up the work again! and thanks again for the info on fb this Deonte with the two tone monte ss

Thats wassup!! Glad my lil build is helpin fuel your motivation on your build bruh. Man that really keeps me goin!!!

My Chevy fam out in AZ will be bringing the short block and 2004-r out to me next Saturday(20th). Imma drop the trans off to my spot that takes care of me and let them go thru it. After I get it back, I'll strip it, paint it and add the Hughs deep aluminum pan. The block needs to be stripped, cleaned and painted also. I have a new set of freeze plugs Ill install also. My 8 qt oil pan and pickup came in as well. NICE!!!

8651755964_8777126da3_z.jpg

8650657461_8ee7bbbcf4_z.jpg

Pickup for the Melling pump and 8qt pan

8611734104_90248390ca_z.jpg

8620882506_fbff671ec2_z.jpg

8619782505_48c0505774_z.jpg

8651756808_d37e6f7b38_z.jpg

Dipstick...

8650658281_8944b042ca_z.jpg

Working on my lil wire hiding pip.. Coming together.. Made some lil feet and a bro welded em for me at work..

8651748578_506ffb810d_z.jpg

Dropped on the Holley Street avenger 670 cfm carb and water neck(which may be blacked out also)

8650647589_18fbc1b100_z.jpg

The ARP bolts look sharp against the black. Flows well with the braided lines, valve covers and other aluminum/black theme goin on..

8650648031_1f8b1e64bb_z.jpg

I should have laid it all out and snapped a pic. Heres the plug wires all done up

8651761954_bbabe8f840_z.jpg

Big Saint sold his Bu(Really happy for his quick sale). but it was my motivation to get this done. Wanted to ride with him this summer. My fire kinda died a lil but Imma keep pushing along... Thanks for checkin back fellas..

Warren G Body
80z UP!!!

Last edited:

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
GBoDYon4s said:
keep up the good work bruh,that black is killin the game keep it coming GBoDYs UP

Man o man! I was just in your thread bruh> MOTIVATION over there! Thanks for the cool words dog. Keeps me goin!

Pulled it all back out the boxes to see how it looked together. I'm really diggin it. :mrgreen: The braided plug wires done with the DEI black mesh is gonna go hard (too me at least) with all the other black going on. Nice contrast...I may have a lil silver pinstripe done in the ball milled area

8653874340_a85381515d_z.jpg

8653873454_52eb488f7f_z.jpg

If I could find the air cleaner in black, that would finish the look off.. Ive been thinking about blacking out the polished are on the valve covers and air cleaner cover. I'll think it over. Mel blessed me with em and I dont wannamess em up. I could get another set used and try it out on those.... The block and trans will be here Saturday, and I can start in on those-cleaning and painting. Hmmmm. Just thought about this. I could get the motor finished up. Stab the dizzy and fire the motor in the Elco. Time it and check for leaks and address any issues before heading back to AZ.. I'll see how I feel about it..Thanks for checking back..

Elco Warren 8)
80z UP!!! :twisted:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor