BUICK 78 Slant Back Buick Century Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
This one is local I tried to buy but he won’t budge from $1500 bucks
It’s the rare 260 1 year only diesel!!!
Automatic car
View attachment 159806

That is a mirror of one at my salvage yard I hit up often. Diesel red brougham heater delete.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
*So uh* Someone wanna sell me a Diesel G? ;) Lol
I found one in G.R Michigan $1500 but uh I'm looking for a 82 gp diesel.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Well, you said you were going get some A Body Aero cars after you sold your collection of 81+ G Bodys. You weren't kidding... Diesel at that. Good luck with your new project!

Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Would you pull
Parts and ship them?
to Canada Lol
Take pics next time your there

Nice find! I'd love to find a clean diesel and put a turbo on it with some decent fuel management and a 4l80e and make a hyper-miler

I can pull parts, shipping is doable but expensive if its over the size of a toaster. I only can access most of the parts between October and before it snows and a few months in the spring after it melts but before it gets overgrown. It snowed like 8"-1ft last week so it's a bit tough to get to until it settles. I do need to make a trip there for some parts next month so if you want me to keep an eye out for anything I can see whats there.

I thought I had photos of the whole car but I don't apparently. This is one 2 cars down, not diesel but right color.
1603648490327.png

Here is what I have. It was gas swapped. Last registered in 92. I took the script valvecovers off the 73 350. It's crusty but almost complete.
1603648521502.png

1603648629426.png

1603648683555.png

The diesel is the one on the right I am walking by in this video.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Rus

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
Is be interested in the interior door trim piece, what they call b pillar on the 2 door, if red in color

Regalman08

Apprentice
Oct 19, 2015
Canada
Nice find! I'd love to find a clean diesel and put a turbo on it with some decent fuel management and a 4l80e and make a hyper-miler

I can pull parts, shipping is doable but expensive if its over the size of a toaster. I only can access most of the parts between October and before it snows and a few months in the spring after it melts but before it gets overgrown. It snowed like 8"-1ft last week so it's a bit tough to get to until it settles. I do need to make a trip there for some parts next month so if you want me to keep an eye out for anything I can see whats there.

I thought I had photos of the whole car but I don't apparently. This is one 2 cars down, not diesel but right color. View attachment 160321

Here is what I have. It was gas swapped. Last registered in 92. I took the script valvecovers off the 73 350. It's crusty but almost complete.
View attachment 160322

View attachment 160323
View attachment 160324

The diesel is the one on the right I am walking by in this video.

Wow look at all the G Bodys!!!!
I’m keeping this in mind and will make you a parts list nothing too big
For when winter is done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor