Status
Not open for further replies.

84sbcregal23deg

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2011
Long island, NY
1SlowBu said:
84sbcregal23deg said:
awesome car! looks like a backhalf set-up? should run a good number!

Thank's 84sbcregal .Yes it's an art morrison ladder bar set up. The car has been 8.60 @ 160 so the goal for me is 8.59@161 lol My combo makes a little more power than the previous owners combo so I'm hopeful. I'm just gonna need some seat time.

should definitely be feasible! good luck with the car, let us know when you get it out

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
8TRAY said:
man. how loud is that monster! lol
nice malibu

Thank's It's pretty loud with open headers even kinda loud with bullet mufflers.

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
84sbcregal23deg said:
1SlowBu said:
84sbcregal23deg said:
awesome car! looks like a backhalf set-up? should run a good number!

Thank's 84sbcregal .Yes it's an art morrison ladder bar set up. The car has been 8.60 @ 160 so the goal for me is 8.59@161 lol My combo makes a little more power than the previous owners combo so I'm hopeful. I'm just gonna need some seat time.

should definitely be feasible! good luck with the car, let us know when you get it out

Thank's it's a N20 motor that made pretty good power n/a so just time will tell .i'll post a video and some timeslips in a couple weeks.

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
The-ace: said:
i noticed you have a after market radiator support well it looks like it is that a custom or something that was ordered and do you know if its steel or alum.

Sorry I took so long to answer your question. It's an Iceman Racing radiator support. It's made of steel.

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
Slowly making progress to get the car ready for the 2013 season. The Jeep shaft is in. Waiting for a couple things for the N20 kit. Then it's just a matter of finishing the wiring.

014-1.jpg

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
It's just about ready for the track. Here's a couple more pic's . Also I need a new grille. Any thought's where to get one for a 79?

011_zps728a03ea.jpg

009_zps22880e0e.jpg

SmoknMali

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2013
NIce Bu......That bad boi should put use some good number that motor...Good luck with track times

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor