82 gmc caballero Amarillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
We'll fellas if u follow me on ig or fb u kno I let tha runt go and after I bought another Malibu but got rid of that as we'll and now I own this beauty

Hello fellas I just scored a 82 gmc caballero Amarillo all original not running unfortunately the lady I bought it from her son blew the motor I'm pretty sure it's rebuild able I'm the third owner of the car it's been it ting for the last 6-7 years I will post pic periodically of the car and the build. I bought it for the wifey and baby girl.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Congrats on the Caballero, looks good..

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Motor bout ready to come out should be gettin the new motor by March so it's parts parts parts time for me!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,082

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Lightweight degreased the engine bay getting this ready for the new motor 2014 progress one section at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,083

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Getting the engine bay ready for the new heart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 996
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    892.4 KB · Views: 979
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    681.7 KB · Views: 960
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 978
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 961

86 CCC*

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
That looks nice. In good shape. I have those style of seats in my El Camino Designer Series. I don't need them now but, in looking for replacement upholstery, I have not found a vendor that sells that exact style. Have you?

What are your plans for your Amarillo?

Mike

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
86 CCC* said:
That looks nice. In good shape. I have those style of seats in my El Camino Designer Series. I don't need them now but, in looking for replacement upholstery, I have not found a vendor that sells that exact style. Have you?

What are your plans for your Amarillo?

Mike
Right now rebuild og 305 get it back smog legal then phase 2 is suspension then paint( back og color) but have you tried opgi they have a lot of original replacement parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor