86 Cutlass center console

Status
Not open for further replies.

sszewczuk

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2010
Dstratt01 said:
I bought an 86 Cutlass Salon off of craigslist back in mid November. I got the thing for a steal and have been slowly piecing it all back together. The final piece/ pieces that I have yet to find is the center console. There is a part of it there but it seems like there is a lot missing. the outline, base, and shifter plate are all there but there is no lid or the place that conects the lid. I have been searching ebay and local scrap yards for 5 months now and have had no luck. If anyone has some extra parts or a local junk yard that has the pieces, I'm ready to throw down the cash. Let me know if you can help me out. I'll try to post some pics this week.

do you think companies will start making parts for the 80's 442 soon?

Jul 28, 2010
I have an '85 Olds cutlass, 67K original miles, always garaged, mint, V8, 4b, has a center console, auto floor shift. I've ordered a couple parts through my local Chevolet dealership, they have access to parts for older GM vehicles.

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
I wonder what happened to this guy?

Anyways, I have a couple consoles. They need rebuilt but are all there. Someday I will get them sent out to have new vinyl put on.

If I see one at the local yards, I grab it no matter the condition. I grab the shifter, linkage, cable every part I can find.

Figure they arent making them anymore, and about the only parts the GM dealers have are the shifter handles.

FISHERACIN

n00b
Apr 21, 2014
Bought 86 cutlass salon and fixed the floor shifter but center console is busted. Any one have one for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor