A/c delete plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
Is there anybody that makes an a/c delete plate that has the drip rail or whatever that piece is called? I am looking to block off my heater box but would like to not have missing spot on the block off plate.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
I was looking into the same thing, any one with pics?

I washed my malibu this weekend and my delete plate has alot of water spots. :evil:

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
You could always get a non ac box from www.elcaminostore.com it is a new non ac box so you will still have defrost and heat and it looks factory. Will fit gbody cars. Might have to use the top plate from gbodyparts but all in all it would be more functional

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
I have two non a/c boxes one which is on it but i havent hooked vents up. It came out of a el camino and is going in a cutlass are all the underdash vent work the same? And there is a non a/c box on another elcamion down the road from me at the junkyard.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
I think some of the vents that hook up to the box are different. It is a plus to have some sort of heat in the car, its like murphys law, some say they will never need it, they will. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor