Anyone dealt with Su

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Anyone dealt with Summit Racing?

as the title says, just wondering if anyone has dealt with summit racing, and any feedback on their experience. would you do it again, did shipping take longer or cost more than you anticipated, did you get good customer service, what did you buy etc. thanks for any input -chris

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
i've bought some stuff off them, stainless steel radiator hose kit, air filters, ignition parts.

i havent had a problem with them.

gbody5

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2006
Stuck in the 80's
Re: Anyone dealt with Summit Racing?

betsy84 said:
as the title says, just wondering if anyone has dealt with summit racing, and any feedback on their experience. would you do it again, did shipping take longer or cost more than you anticipated, did you get good customer service, what did you buy etc. thanks for any input -chris

I buy from them a few times a year. From my experience thay have great customer service and are very easy to deal with.

wmsnye

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 2, 2006
S E CT
Summitt

I have bought headers and collectors and a BOP to Chevy transmission adapter. Every order was processed right away and I received my parts in 24-48 hrs. No problems.

I had a gasket set that was back ordered , I just got an e-mail saying that they shipped it yesterday.

No problems, no surprises.

smallblockwagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Summit has been great for me... I ordered a set of 4 wheels and tires
for my truck only 8 bucks shipping :D :D

85primeredMCSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Wilmington, DE -Home of MM06
I have done business with them for a few years, bought alot of different parts K&N intakes, exhaust parts, headers and such they seem like a very good company to deal with. An everything seems to come in a timely manner, I plan to still do businees with them in the future.

Cutty87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2005
BC, Canada
They're good, even shipping oversized stuff to me. I bought 5 AR767s (rims for my jeep) from them and it maybe only took 2 weeks. That's screaming considering size and customs and the fact I live in the boonies.

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
yeah shipping to canada is a b*tch. my buddy wanted to ship a car to Toronto where we live, something like $2100 and change from new mexico, but just outside of detriot, a 4 1/2 hr drive its like $800. go figure. life's not fair ahah. oh well. 2 weeks is not bad at all, for a set of wheels to my house they said no more than 14-22 days.

Cutty87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2005
BC, Canada
I've always thought of importing a car from Washington State, but the thought of having it shipped and dealing with customs scares me.

But the deals there are killer in comparison with here. And they don't put an inch of salt on their roads every day!

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
oh i know, im pretty sure to save money Torontos just laying down pounds of salt instead of shovleing. its brutal lol. i think *think* if the car is over 20 years old you get some sort of special treatment at the border, either you dont have to pay customs, or something is easier. because i know my dad bought a vintage motorcycle that was in some barn in ohio or something, and he got it across with just the paperwork, no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor