badass doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
So we've all seen tokyo drift and we all know that the fast and the furious is awesome... for a bunch of reasons but has anyone done the badass door setup on a gbody like on the monte in tokyo drift... essentially I'm basing my build off of that car it just wont have a 509 in it T.T /sadface... http://cars.ign.com/articles/712/712667p1.html unfortunately i cant find those seats to save my life, I looked through a sh*t load of seats and beard products and the closest thing i could find was rhino low back rock climbing seats and a part of me worries about snapping my spine but w.e i dont need it anyways... IRREGARDLESS The metal door skins, has anyone seen it anywhere else besides a purely track car... I've seen it on a few road racing cars but even then most people leave the metal skeleton instead of trying to make it look good and square domestics from the 70's and 80's rarely ever see a road course >.>.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I agree with you only on that car and I was also gonna try and find some panels like that but decided against it, other than that the fast and furious has to be the some of the worst bunch of movies I've ever seen. How is smashing up muscle cars and spreading the ricer fad cool???? Just my opinion . . .

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
well it was half sarcasm and half truth... despite the 140 mph eclipse with motec exhaust and NAWS where i come from its cherrished because of its hilarity and the fact that besides wangan midnight and racing yourself... how many movies can you name that include badass cars and street racing... bullet and gone in 60 seconds are not a choice because thats like saying the beatles are the greatest band of all time... its common knowledge haha and i already said wangan which has the most realistic street racing seeing as how its legal on the shuto highway and they are cars that have had a rivalry since the 70s which is also awesome and exactly why i also own a datsun lol and wow those doors are badass cant believe someone actually makes and sells them :eek:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
gk666 said:
well it was half sarcasm and half truth... despite the 140 mph eclipse with motec exhaust and NAWS where i come from its cherrished because of its hilarity and the fact that besides wangan midnight and racing yourself... how many movies can you name that include badass cars and street racing... bullet and gone in 60 seconds are not a choice because thats like saying the beatles are the greatest band of all time... its common knowledge haha and i already said wangan which has the most realistic street racing seeing as how its legal on the shuto highway and they are cars that have had a rivalry since the 70s which is also awesome and exactly why i also own a datsun lol and wow those doors are badass cant believe someone actually makes and sells them :eek:
Oh my bad dude I thought you were serious lol! But yea im 19 and half the guys around my age havent seen Bullit or American Graffiti all the way through. How ironic I just bought Bullit on dvd yesterday and my favorite movie with vintage cars is American Graffiti. Something about that black 55 chevy and the 327 equipped 32 deuce coupe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor