boss 338 wheels on a wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
anyone have some boss 338 wheels on there wagon i want 20x10 in the rear and 20x8.5 up front and was just wondering i really like em i had og torqe thrusts on my 83 wagon but they were like 15s

eversmann79

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
i have the 17's on my regal. i love the way they look, probably best purchase ive made so far besides the 3.73 posi rear end

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
any piks

kolegtp12

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2012
olaton ky
I have a 83 bu wagon silver in color and i just put the boss 338 in 17" gray with 245-45-17 look awesome just waiting on my lowering stuff to get here. I also did the 12 " ls brakes front and rear with drilled and slotted rotors looks killer I have a pic in my email but cant figure how to post i will keep tryn

83partschaser

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2012
kolegtp12 - you're wagon is similure to what I have invisioned for my project - 'cept I was planning on two-toning the paint sceme like metallic silver on top/charcol bottom with the same Boss 338 rims. Haven't decided on the size yet either 17"x8" front & 18"x9.5" rear or 18"x8" front & 20"x10" rear. Your wagon looks great B.T.W.!!

kolegtp12

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2012
olaton ky
thanx i just bought mine 3 months ago and it was originnally charcol grey factory but someone painted it silver i am wanting to do the same sceme u r talkn bout except i want nisson grey on top and gm silber off the new cadillac on bottom. but lowering and ls motor will b first then paint. just lowered it yesterday but now im really contiplating putting it on air ride now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor