Brainstorming for my 84 Cutty rwd

keithnh

n00b
Nov 30, 2013
Just found the junkyard Monte rolling chassis I had dolled for replacing rotted Cutty chassis has 2:29 non-posi 7.5. Have swap instructions for manual trans and intend to mate a Muncie 4-spd to the mini-mouse motor I've created for it. Built 4bolt/sbc to rev with fastburns on 4bolt/all forged bottom roller block with stroked chrome DZ crank. Have not examined the rear on Cutty chassis, was a 3.8 (with factory tach .. ??). Nice car with perfect perforated vinyl interior I always liked. Asiatic blue I had repainted factory, needs touch up again. Thought I had wanted 3:42 posi, but may try out the 2:29 as my first hot rod had a 2:56 8.5 10-bolt I actually liked driving .. 1st gear for a long time .. kinda wondering what tire size to use and if there is any possibility I can dart out into traffic when I need to goose it with the minnie-mouse being a high compression 316CI V8. Car is light, 3100ish I believe.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor