Broken interior pieces! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettlaage03

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2010
SW Wisconsin
Just wondering what products and methods you guys use to fix broken interior pieces. I've used 3m stuff to repair a tear in my old dodge neon's bumper and it worked great. I'm not sure if that works for interior stuff tho. I have cracks, tabs broken off, and holes in vinyl. I know I could try to find used pieces that aren't broken, but I would like to fix what I have.

Attachments

• DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 408
  • DSC_0041.JPG
    DSC_0041.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 406
  • DSC_0037.JPG
    DSC_0037.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 405

brettlaage03

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2010
SW Wisconsin
also can someone give me a part # for SEM and/or Duplicolor paint to match my blue interior? Thanks

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
i wud jus try and find those parts from someone on here in the same color..or worse get the same parts and spray it if u have to color match urs

brettlaage03

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2010
SW Wisconsin
http://www.eastwood.com/rigid-plastic-repair-kit-clear.html I found this Plastex stuff on eastwood's msite. I might give it a try. I would rather just fix what I have. The gauge bezel on the dash I will probably replace. It sucks cuz I had a blue one in good shape but sold it a week before I found this car! Oh well. I'v repaired stuff like this in tech school, but just don't remember what the product was called or who made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor