Bulkhead Body Connector Contacts /Pins?

Ducs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone know of a source for contacts - pins - for the body bulkhead connector ? I would like to add few more wires and utilize the existing connector. Thanks in advance !!!

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Does anyone know of a source for contacts - pins - for the body bulkhead connector ? I would like to add few more wires and utilize the existing connector. Thanks in advance !!!
What year you working with? '78-'83 use the GM 56 & GM 59 terminals, '84-'87/'88 use a newer (back then) Pac Con terminals. All are still available.

Reactions: 1 users

Ducs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2019
81....I did some research and found info on C100 and Style 59 terminals...I think that's exactly what I need

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
81....I did some research and found info on C100 and Style 59 terminals...I think that's exactly what I need
It'll be more of the 56 terminals used as the 59 terminals are for the heavier circuits like the red wire main power (circuit 2) & the pink wire HEI (circuit 3). I can't remember if there are any other circuits off hand at this time.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor