Car on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbarrie

Master Mechanic
Sep 15, 2012
My car is on Ebay, Tell me what you guys think ? Its the tu/tone silver/grey T-Top LE.

Gbarrie.

Last edited:

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Be nice to know the posting, I hope you get some good money for it. If it's the one in Mi. it's a good looking car. I had mine for sale last fall - 52,000 mi LJ, leather w/new engine for $4,500 and didn't even get a bite. Good Luck!

Attachments

• IMG_4745.JPG
    IMG_4745.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_4747.JPG
    IMG_4747.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 255

Gbarrie

Master Mechanic
Sep 15, 2012
Be nice to know the posting, I hope you get some good money for it. If it's the one in Mi. it's a good looking car. I had mine for sale last fall - 52,000 mi LJ, leather w/new engine for $4,500 and didn't even get a bite. Good Luck!

Yes its the Michigan car, Shoulda been more informative. As I said in other posts I almost brought your car
before I got this one. Love the viscount interior.

Gbarrie.

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Kwik-Cutty88 THANK YOU! Recovering from STROKE not all their yet.

Gbarrie.

Sorry to hear that! I want to wish you a speedy recovery and I'm sure the rest of the forum feels the same!

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Best wishes ! Hope you are as fortunate as my Father - had a stroke, couldn't talk - drooped face and came out of it w/ no side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor