cell phones: Droid 2 or Droid incredible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
anyone have one? what do you think? BTW i am not limited to just these 2 if there's one you like more. BUT no fu%^ing apple crap!
thanks
Nick

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Neither... Disconnect yourself from all this electronic bullshit that is ruining society.

Learn a trade and concentrate on how to survive without all this electronic crap because when it all fails you'll actually have a marketable skill and everyone else will be a useless idiot that is lost without GPS, Twitter, Facebook, and Texting. Why does anyone need a phone to do anything more than make phone calls? :roll:

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
Please I have more trade skills than half a dozen people put together!
and enough survival skills to do well enough
Besides when it all shuts down what trade will be truly helpful?
To me there's little difference between my new smartphone and your computer

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I don't even know what to say to that.

All the personal technology we have today is tearing apart the fabric of our society.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
no, the tech is not responsible. the people are the ones responsible.
when people realize that the world is not there to serve them and take responsibility for their own actions...

anyway back to the topic, i decided to go with the droid 2 global. this thing is cool!

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
Well, after a month what do you think of it? Does it have a keyboard or is the keyboard on the screen?

41HtgBMSuoL._AA115_.jpg

I am guessing you are on verizon. Any reason why not the htc evo?

I am looking at the Samsung Captivate. Not sure yet but that is where I am leaning.

41469sNzOEL._AA115_.jpg

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
love it! i have the droid 2, so it has both keyboards (physical and virtual) the virtual (which i usually can't stand) isn't bad at all, but the physical has a very nice feel, and the buttons have bumps in the center--not large, but enough for you to tell that you are on the key, it works great.
IDK that i looked at the evo (just looked it up and it wasn't out for verizon), but i did look at the captivate and did not like the reviews. it seemed to be a great computer and a lousy phone--bad signal, dropped calls etc. plus the droid has 2.2 and a larger processor. if you're coming from a regular phone (like i did) be prepared for battery shock! the best i've gotten is 2.5 or 3 days, and that's really good! usually it's 1-2 days. my old phone went weeks without a charge, but it never got used either.
unfortunately i am now able to waste time on facebook, but checking my email before school is nice.
watch out though, smartphones have a tendency to make you a bit anti-social and rude. though it's great at the bar when some drunk ******* starts talking to you, pull out the phone and ignore him. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor