Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Congratulations! Looks mean.

-dw-

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2021
Central MN
A little about my Olds. Since I owned a cutlass since 93 others have called my cutlasses a Monte Carlo more times than I can count, lol. This olds I pulled from my uncles junkyard for 150$ back in 98 or 99. It snowballed as a budget build (little kids are expensive). I built it to run 13’s in the quarter and a good handling driver. Best it has run was a few 12.0’s. With a small qjet and od it does sip fuel and I used to drive it everywhere. Things were pretty interesting back in the mid 2000’s when both Scott Parkhurst and Jeff Smith called me and wanted it included in their magazines.

Attachments

• IMG_4131.jpeg
    IMG_4131.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4132.jpeg
    IMG_4132.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: 5 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Things were pretty interesting back in the mid 2000’s when both Scott Parkhurst and Jeff Smith called me and wanted it included in their magazines.
I am sooo green with envy just from having Jeff Smith contact you. He has been my automotive writer idol since about '86 since I started to really read car mags.

Reactions: 1 user

-dw-

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2021
Central MN
I am sooo green with envy just from having Jeff Smith contact you. He has been my automotive writer idol since about '86 since I started to really read car mags.

Met Jeff at a Dick Miller race in Oskaloosa Iowa back in like 05 or 06. It was like a yr later I got home for lunch and the wife gave me a note Car Craft called. She knew Car Craft was my fav and my life, lol.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor