couple lil stories from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
After being ticked off at teh car all week, I finally devoted time to fixing my speedometer, and what do you know, with a cool head, I found out all it was I didnt have it connected in the transmission right. so I hooked itup and took it for a drive.

So quite a few times now, in my malibu, a black 2009 escalade likes to pass me, no matter what speed im doing. I really dont see what the hurry was, but it really pisses me off. so I saw him in my rear veiw cutting out to pass me. So finally being in a car with enough tourqu gunned it so he couldnt pass. I was stupid enough to enjoy my victory by flipping him off. (bad move...) but the guy got to the light and cussed me out. (he was 40?) He told me to get outta the car and fight. I laughed at his blood red face hanging out of the escalade and said "sorry man, I just didnt see what the hurry was" and the light changed so I still laughing took off, and made my turn.

So then I drove around for another 30 minuted trying to pick up a friend to take him for a ride. So after I pick him up, and take him around the block, I drop him back off and he follows me out onto the main road. So I take off and stop at the light, and the car just dies. I'm stuck in the middle of the road and four rednecks and my freind push my car off the road. Turns out I was out of gas, and my alternator must not be working right, so I gotta look into that.

but yeah it was a optimistic/succesfull/failure kinda day lol

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
ha, thats kinda like doing a really cool burnout in front of somebody and impress them right when the rear end decides to take a hike on you, and your stuck there.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
maliburacinfreak said:
good thing the guy in the escalade didnt come along, huh?

lmao.. i wasthinking the same thing. I was no lie, hiding behind the car till I got some gas and a jump start.

I shouldnt have did what I did, but I'd just had enough, sadly I doubt it fixed anything.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
SScamino said:
ha, thats kinda like doing a really cool burnout in front of somebody and impress them right when the rear end decides to take a hike on you, and your stuck there.

Done that once about hour away from home. Had to pay a grip of cash to get my car towed. Damn that sucked! :D sh*t happens.

sui_winbolo

Greasemonkey
Dec 14, 2006
North Dakota
SScamino said:

Lol, I could see me doing that and then flooding out my engine causing it to stall. Happens when I do donuts. xD

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
lol I've got a simmiliar story, A guy in a white something or another thought i cut him off, she he lays on his horn and rides my *ss, i brake check him and give the 1-finger salute.

So he follows me home.

The moral of this story is, life's all fun and games till somebody pulls the .38 special from my glove box.

Needless to say he apologized and i haven't seen him since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor