Craigslist GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I've been tempted to look at this 83....ad says $500 obo.

Completely loaded, great parts car, t-roofs, rally rims, power windows and seats, 305 automatic, bucket seats, console, runs and drives, not road worthy, parts car only $500 obo

eTJKhv.jpg

0XoZ1t.jpg

gdTFcm.jpg

yoknbM.jpg

and for those of you keeping track on the Gbody's I post....yes this one has running boards too!!!

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Kevin, if that GP has an aluminum support, it'd be a moneymaker as parts...ALWAYS worth checking out. My buddy says you have to look at every one if you're going to stay in the game.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Kevin, if that GP has an aluminum support, it'd be a moneymaker as parts...ALWAYS worth checking out. My buddy says you have to look at every one if you're going to stay in the game.

Were the aluminum supports in the newer years? I had always thought it was up to about 80 or so? I pulled one out of a 79 Grand Prix a few years ago. I agree on the looking at every one Brian....this one is tough to get to as it's about 4 hours away....might have to pay the mother in law a visit...or have the step father in law look at it.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
http://gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/5566784235.html

Said he'd take $1000. It's about an hour from the house, haven't seen it yet and afraid if I did, I'd have to bring it home. If only I wasn't knee deep in another project... Wife limits me to one, sometimes less! haha

IMO, that's a $200 car unless it has parts you need.
I've found an aluminum support in a 78 or 79 regal with a pontiac 301 too...

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
GM listed them for the later cars, and I know a guy that worked for an Olds dealer for years in the body shop that swore they were in Cutlasses in the early to mid 80s, but I have never PERSONALLY seen one in anything newer than an 80 GP, and it was a replacement (had overspray from a different color car on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor