Cutlass Service Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonegrater

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
I have been looking through the forums and have noticed a lot of people referring to the Factory Service Manual. I am thinking about buying one for my '88 Cutlass, are they a good reference? I am really big on research and reference material. Plus I wouldn't mind having a copy of it to match my car. I have ordered the Ruggles Quadrajet book because I plan on re-building my Q-Jet to factory specs and maybe tune it a little for performance. I have re-built Q-Jets before and I really like them for street cars.
If there are any other manuals or publications that you recommend for me to pick up please let me know.
Thanks.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Yes, the Chassis Service Manual is THE best source for any vehicle. It makes Chilton's and Hayne's manuals look like they were put together by 2 year olds. lol

There's also another factory manual out there that also gives you all the sizes of the different fasteners used throughout the car. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.

Bonegrater

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
The manuals I'm looking at are a 3 book set. They are the original '88 manuals. I would definitely love to have the book with the fastener specs as well, it would be great for restoration, and a time saving reference. If you know what it is called or what it looks like let me know.
Thanks, FEX3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor