Dakota cluster and Custom SS wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray379

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 4, 2016
Leon wv
Finally got everything hooked up and working.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 418
Reactions: 1 user

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
That dash looks really good! I want one bad! Did it go in as easy as they make it sound?

gray379

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 4, 2016
Leon wv
It really wasn't bad at all. They provide the sending units for the temp, oil and speed and most of the rest can be hooked up to the old cluster harness. I took my time and did it in one day.

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
Really for what you get, I think they're priced good. To get gauges and make a custom dash you'll be money ahead getting Dakota digital and the look is awesome!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I think that looks awesome! And I really dig the steering wheel!

gray379

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 4, 2016
Leon wv
Thanks everyone. Actually I do like the ralley gauges very well also, and went as far as getting a set and changed them to silver faces and led lights but I wasn't happy with the lighting, and was having trouble getting the speedometer and temp gauges to work properly. Sooooo that justified my wanting to go with the Dakotas ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor