Dash trim clips

Chased

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 1, 2024
Anyone know where I can find four of these little boogers I’ve tried all the basic G Body sites and Resto sites. Maybe I’m just wording it wrong. I found one place that has them for seven dollars apiece which seems crazy.

Attachments

• IMG_9833.jpeg
    IMG_9833.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
It may seem crazy to normal people, but as you point out, they're virtually unobtanium new. GM wanting 7.20 per retainer rivet seems crazy.

It only stands to reason someone, somewhere has some stashed in a drawer or a shelf somewhere and don't even realize it.

I may have some. Somewhere. I just checked my spreadsheet and for whatever reason, I didn't note which box location they can be found in. Which, is kinda a big problem trying to find parts. I'll look for them, but don't know if/when I'll run across them.

Reactions: 1 users

Chased

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 1, 2024
It may seem crazy to normal people, but as you point out, they're virtually unobtanium new. GM wanting 7.20 per retainer rivet seems crazy.

It only stands to reason someone, somewhere has some stashed in a drawer or a shelf somewhere and don't even realize it.

I may have some. Somewhere. I just checked my spreadsheet and for whatever reason, I didn't note which box location they can be found in. Which, is kinda a big problem trying to find parts. I'll look for them, but don't know if/when I'll run across them.
Thanks man! I can’t find them anywhere But one place locally I have a whole set of trim with them on them but it’s impossible to get them off without ruining one or the other

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Whenever I go on a yard crawl, I always grab items like that. Push clips, pin clips, plastic rivets, etc. They usually don't even charge if you're picking up something else (or forget to tell them).

Hutch

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Anyone know where I can find four of these little boogers I’ve tried all the basic G Body sites and Resto sites. Maybe I’m just wording it wrong. I found one place that has them for seven dollars apiece which seems crazy.
I pull them off junk trim for my NOS ones...

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Well looky here! I found them!

I gather you need 4, right? Bad picture but the clips are that stupid blue color. Check your PM.

IMG_0168.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor