Deer Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
Anybody gearing up for deer season in your state? It is not until Nov 15 for the regular firearm season in Michigan but I am gearing up already. Cannot wait.

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
I am indeed. im doing the whole muzzleloader thing this year for the first time. Should be fun, everytime i shoot one of those magnificent things im all like :mrgreen:

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
I think this year I may be heading up north in Michigan, Oscoda. Where are you located?

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
Southern Indiana. My grandpa has 100 acres with a few springs that lies between a bunch of hills. Good spot to hunt. :mrgreen: I decided it was time i got in on the fun. Ive never actually been deer hunting before this year. :oops: I usually stick to coyotes or other nuisance critters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor