Dlo253's 84 Cutlass Build/Progress. G-Body Nation C.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
I have had 3 civics, a DA teggy, and an accord. There are times that I think about getting another civic just to have as a daily but I know I wont leave it stock.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Right on, any pics of the DA? Got any honda right now or no?

Collector tags came yesterday, so did my blank black license plate for the front. Put a G Body Nation decal on it. Debating my next purchase. Battery or tires, both are needed before I drive. And optima is running a nice special all month...

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
How long did it take to get the Collector tags? I should get some for my Monte. As far as next purchase I say get the tires. I got raised white letter tires from firestone for just under 400.

No I dont have any hondas as of now. But i do want to pick up a 99/00 civic ex four door as a daily, might happen sometime down the road. As for pics here is what i could find of the DA. i didnt own it for long had to sell it to get my license back. I wish i could have kept it tho, that thing was nice and unmolested. Also came with tokico blues and GC coils.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
They said up to 2 weeks, mine just came like Monday though, so less than a week for me. Yeah, my plan was tires until I found out my battery is no good. Now I need to get that first so I can even move it. I got some temporary wheels on the back so it at least rolls. Gotta wait til payday unfortunately, lol.
Man, that DA sure was pretty clean. Don't see many like that anymore.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Optima came today. Gonna head over there this weekend and put some work in if this damn rain would go away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor