DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING THROUGH SMC_MOTORSPORTS ON EBAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozer

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
Macedon , NY
They ripped me off $250 bucks, thought i was being nice by not opening a dispute right away and missed the deadline..Now he wont answer his phone..

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Sucks. What was his feedback rating and score?

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
We all learn the hard way. After seeing a few of those "never got the part! " and "stay away! BAD SELLER" feedback ratings I would've never ordered. It's pretty obvious. Dude his score is 35. He's only sold a FEW items and already he's down to 84% feedback. That's bad.

His "feedback as a seller", the LAST 5 were:

Never recieved item and debit card went fraudulant!!!
never got parts-had to open a case for refund-maybe had family tragedy?????????
Haven't received my stuff
STAY AWAY!!!BAD SELLER!!!!BLAME UPS FOR PROBLEMS!!CKECK FEEDBACK!! AVOID AVOID
Have not received package its been a month want refund!

Make sure his score is relatively high, like over 100
Make sure he is close to 100% positive feedback
READ his feedback, if there are ANY negatives, see what those people say
Gives you an idea of what kind of transaction this is going to be

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
well i noticed he's no longer a registered user. sucks you got screwed, man. good luck

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
that suxs sorry this got got your cash. i have been an ebayer since 2000. i have got ripped off like this my self. learned my lesson now i only pay with paypal. now i get my money back if they try to pull a fast one on me. sign up for paypal then you never have to worry again

Nozer

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
Macedon , NY
i payed through paypal and when i ordered it it was back in august , it was 50 days when i tried to open the dispute and lost my cash. When i ordered them he had a 97% rating..so i thought i was safe..Guess not, i opened an Ic3 claim but that doesnt do a damn thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor