Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Waipahu, HI
Some people have far too much free time. :lol:

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
You got anything else on that '69 C-10 that sounded nice!

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Liked the clips alot. The little GP teaser at the end was cool. I never knew Berlinettas could sound good. haha. I thought they were just all about goofy bumpers and a weird little turntable radios. lol. That's the one car that Ilooked at before that I wish I could've bought. 1988 Camaro IROC-Z with the 350 option, t tops and the burnt orange color. Btch was NICE!

D's350GP

Apprentice
Aug 14, 2006
Thanks for the comments guys. As for the 69' c-10, i dont have any more yet, but i should have some soon. Also the 68 Galaxie at the end is getting a new motor. It had a 390 in the vid, but its getting a 425 that should be done in about a month. i've got some more cash flow, so i should be able to get the essential parts i need (Torque Conv, Carb Ect) to get it running and post some vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor