F'ed using ebay (front rearward lower control arm bushings)

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
i knew it was gonna bite me 1 day. when it came to buying all my parts everything seemed to go on backorder. i was gettin yanked around by jegs pn# acdelco 45G9044, canceled that order and went to evilbay. looks like what i got upper control arm bushings in the lca 45G9044boxes. they're short with a giant inner diameter with teeth on the inner sleeve outside. :mad:

this is exactly what i got looks like.

Last edited:

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Personally, I like rockauto for this kind of stuff

Reactions: 2 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
I apologize if that was from a listing that I had linked.

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Just NEVER trust the “return really good deal “ parts from them. Two upper control arms and bad or beaten ball joints with rotted rubber dust caps later. I gave up doing that.
If I shopped by price alone, I would buy the chap crap that all the local places carry. Dang near impossible to buy name brand parts locally, unless I want to wait and pay freight.....thus rockauto, and at a better price.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
If I shopped by price alone, I would buy the chap crap that all the local places carry. Dang near impossible to buy name brand parts locally, unless I want to wait and pay freight.....thus rockauto, and at a better price.
Oh I’ll still use them. Just won’t go for the “close out” deals

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
this what i got and question if even a acdelco part.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor