Forza 3!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
Anyone else pick/picking this up today? I just picked my collecters edition copy up, too bad I wont have my xbox till friday :(

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I would definitely be buying it this week (today) if I wasn't out of money. I have been looking forward to it for over a year now, and it sucks that I can't do it. It looks like an awesome game.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
I do have to say I am a little pissed off with the collectors edition, because I paid 20 extra dollars, because you get 5 more cars, 3 more tracks, and the cool collectors case, flashdrive (wtf?), and 5 pound FM3 key chain, but in order to get the in-game stuff, you have to download it off live, which means i have to have live hooked up every time I play or else my game will not load. (learned lesson from #2) So im not sure if I'm even gunna download my extra stuff. :(

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
2000.malibu.ls said:
I do have to say I am a little pissed off with the collectors edition, because I paid 20 extra dollars, because you get 5 more cars, 3 more tracks, and the cool collectors case, flashdrive (wtf?), and 5 pound FM3 key chain, but in order to get the in-game stuff, you have to download it off live, which means i have to have live hooked up every time I play or else my game will not load. (learned lesson from #2) So im not sure if I'm even gunna download my extra stuff. :(

I will be sure to get the cheap version then. Plus, from what I have read on some of the tech blogs, the new firmware update will render all non-oem peripherals unusable. Go M$! So, if you have a off brand hard drive, etc, going to XBOX Live will brick it. It makes me want to get a PS3 and tell M$ where they can stick their console. I like things that are able to use generic parts standards like SD, SATA, etc, not crap that forces me to use everything from the OEM. If I wanted that, I would just buy everything from the Apple store and live in an iHouse with stainless steel and black everything, and drive an iCar...err... VW.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
i preordered it and im going to get it in like a half an hour... playing on live would be fun

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks for reminding me, I went out and got it. I don't know if they are the same, but the cheaper version also came with extra cars and tracks you can download. I just bought a G8 and it is very fun so far :D

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
nice thing about being sick with the swine flu is the girlfriend felt bad for me so she dropped off forza 3 at my door today. havent played it yet though

86cutlass4dr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2009
I picked up my collectors edition today, and you dont always have to on live to use the downloaded cars. they install to the game,

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
so lets get some live ID's up. mine is: nmbr1nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor