Front bumper trim - '79 Grand Prix

LanceBrad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2023
Saint Petersburg FL
Last Friday, the person parked next to me clipped my bumper when pulling out, so now I need new trim pieces.
Any suggestions? I've done some preliminary searching and haven't found much. I figure I'll probably just have to keep an eye on Ebay but wanted to ask here first.

1000008040.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

LanceBrad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2023
Saint Petersburg FL
in this process, I will likely be getting the clips to hold that trim in place 3D printed (see below) - if anyone wants the file once we have a final design, let me know.

20240430_085909.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
good luck to you. Those were hard to find back in the early 90's ( pre internet mind you)

Reactions: 1 user

LanceBrad

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2023
Saint Petersburg FL
good luck to you. Those were hard to find back in the early 90's ( pre internet mind you)
Thanks. I'm sure I'm going to need it! I've only been looking for 4 days now, and there's absolutely nothing out there.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor