Funny Car Related meme's

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Every pull a part I go to, the wheelbarrow is so crappy that I am afraid I will rip the handles off when it is empty, much less when it has an engine sitting in it.
This place has no issues with you using your own you bring like he was smart enough to do.

Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Hood. Especially old VW bug hoods. Pre set handle to drag through the yard. He filled it with all the chrome he could.

unfortunately the rule is typically you have to CARRY it thru the exit gates, no dragging

Last year at the Pittsburgh U Pull It they has their $50 wheelbarrel full sale & this guy had a full 4 banger with transaxle with other goodies. his haul had to be close to $800 any other day.

they have that here too but it has to be their wheelbarrow and it has to fit under the bar at the exit that the wheelbarrow goes thru, about waist high which is about 3ft. otherwise yeah, stack it up!

1694931716445.png

Reactions: 1 user

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
None of the junkyards near me have or allow wheelbarrows. One yard does have really beat up garden carts for rent which are not worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor