G-Body Fan Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys.

Has anyone ever came across any official G-Body fan clubs? Ones that have membership and shirts and stuff. lol. I always see Mustang clubs and stuff and always wanted a G-Body one. I've never really seen anything. I know that there's quite a few G-body guys out there!

I'd be fine with internet, regional, etc.

If not, we should make one!

:wink:

87CutlassS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 8, 2006
Correctionville, Iowa
I don't know of any, but starting a fan club would be great. We could meet new G-Body owners and even have a yearly meet. Just need more interest and something like this is possible.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I'm all for making a club, or at least starting one. I think with enough support something like that would take off!

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
The only slight problem for meets is that none of us are really super close to eachother. But we maybe could make up some kind of site? It'd give specs on the cars and have our cars pics and stuff? We could have decals and stuff? Who knows?

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
averagewhiteboy said:
The only slight problem for meets is that none of us are really super close to eachother. But we maybe could make up some kind of site? It'd give specs on the cars and have our cars pics and stuff? We could have decals and stuff? Who knows?
Yeah, we could do something like that on this site. But I know what you mean about living far away. I was thinking about having more local chapter of the site. A Midwest, and Northeast... that type of thing. If we had more member then it could work out!

FULL_MONTIE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 29, 2006
Middletown, N.Y.
having a large meet would give us all an excuse to take all of our beloved g-bodies out on the open road. then you could have all the people from the local chapter join up and ride out together.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
FULL_MONTIE said:
having a large meet would give us all an excuse to take all of our beloved g-bodies out on the open road. then you could have all the people from the local chapter join up and ride out together.
Sounds good to me! We might have to make quite a few stops... Us 3 spd guys wont get too far with our gearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor