G-Body Tailpipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

franknitticutlass

Greasemonkey
Aug 17, 2009
Does anyone know where I could buy a set of G-Body tailpipes online. I am not looking for tailpipes that exit at the bumper. Im looking for the kind that exit the sides behind the rear tires. The ones Flowmaster sells exit at the rear bumper. I dont like that. im looking for something Sorta like this.>>
IMG_0425.JPG

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I can sell you mine... they are 2", with the end enlarged to 3" to fit a 3"outlet mufler... You cover shipping...
100_5829.jpg

100_5861.jpg

MonteCarloSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 7, 2008
Virginia
torquetechexh.com has want you want in various pipe sizes check them out. :D

gp355

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 10, 2008
bay city
Not to jack this thread but nice gp lets see some pics and specs on that gp . :)

franknitticutlass

Greasemonkey
Aug 17, 2009
No thanks khan0165. My engine would probably sound smothered with 2'' pipes. Im looking for at least 2.5''. Thanks anyway. By the way nice GP

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
franknitticutlass said:
No thanks khan0165. My engine would probably sound smothered with 2'' pipes. Im looking for at least 2.5''. Thanks anyway. By the way nice GP
no problem franknit,
guys I'll make a new post with pics and details tonight and send you a link of the GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor