Cincinnati, oh
Monte looks good, like the lighting rods and the wheels

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Rasheerh said:
Monte looks good, like the lighting rods and the wheels

Thanks Rasheerh. Can't wait to meet up at a cruise this year.

iam2fast4u86

Greasemonkey
Jan 8, 2009
SE Ohio
galeaiii said:
Since I've had the car I always new that I wanted to get some different wheels & it has been a very hard and long decision for me. I finally settled on these

Boss 338's 18"x8" for the front & 18"x9.5 for the rear with BF Goodrich KDWS 245/40ZR 18 front & 275/40ZR 18 rear.
Hopefully those will be on by next weekend. 8)

Now that brings me up to this week's events.......

I was informed that one of our work trucks had blown up its engine, the red truck on the trailer...

Well when I went to pick up the truck at the shop my company had it towed to they told me that it wasn't blown up, but that it had no oil pressure and a few ticking lifters... :rofl:
I drove the truck on & off the trailer with 74,000 original miles, with a grand purchase price of $500!!!! :shock:
Did I forget to mention that it has a 6.0 LQ9 in it?
Hopefully with the help of another good friend Bobby Feimster it's time for another LS swap...

More to come later....Dinner time
hmmmm.....supercharged lq9.....?

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
iam2fast4u86 said:
hmmmm.....supercharged lq9.....?

That would be freekin awesome!! Maybe some day, I don't have $7000 to do that laying around & if I did I would probably get Christine a fresh paint job.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Quick update, I got the new tires put on the wheels the other day and had to get them on the car to see how they looked!
I'll get come better pics when she's cleaned up and has a fresh alignment.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
now you are talking my L.A.guage with that lq9! 8)TRUE SS!!!(currently collecting goodies,and my homie to finish my 9" for my 6.0 install in my 88 aero :wink:) glad you got the rims YOU like!(to much chrome for my taSSte,takes away from your clean SStealth paint/look :? )Looking forward to the updateSS!!!welcome to the club :wink: 3rd gen efi ls engines in ALL My gbodies,FTW!!!

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
L.A.X-RATED said:
now you are talking my L.A.guage with that lq9! 8)TRUE SS!!!(currently collecting goodies,and my homie to finish my 9" for my 6.0 install in my 88 aero :wink:) glad you got the rims YOU like!(to much chrome for my taSSte,takes away from your clean SStealth paint/look :? )Looking forward to the updateSS!!!welcome to the club :wink: 3rd gen efi ls engines in ALL My gbodies,FTW!!!

Thanks for the welcome to the "LS G-Body Club"!! It will probably be a while before it's in my car, hopefully by the time she rolls out of my garage this time next year it's all done. I am leaning towards keeping it fuel injection with a definite cam swap and maybe some good LS3 heads if I can find some for a reasonable price. Since I bought the truck I've been doing a lot of reading to try to keep from making too many mistakes.

More updates to follow......

88ss408

Master Mechanic
Feb 25, 2007
baie st anne n.b
Nice car man!!
I like that spoiler.what kind is it ?

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
88ss408 said:
Nice car man!!
I like that spoiler.what kind is it ?

Thanks, from what I've been told it is from an F-body but I'm not 100% sure. I replaced my trunk lid years ago and it was already on it. My factory one was broke and I liked it so I kept it.

88ss408

Master Mechanic
Feb 25, 2007
baie st anne n.b
Yeah I like it too.makes it look different but not like its out of place.
Plus the 87-88 bumper one lights made it look even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor