Gbody parts console lid feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have one of the repro ones released from whomever. It has been in my blue 81, I got it from Brian. No issues at all. Nice piece.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Also the lower console and mid console pieces are ready to release next week, we have them in all the colors. This is the lower piece that is specific to regal and cutlass and the next section up. It comes with the correct vacuumized chrome strip.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
Thanks guys, Hey Tobyp are they going to be releasing the top foam piece of the console...That would be nice.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
To be frank, probably not for now. The foam padded is a very expensive piece. Gonna wait to see how well these sell first then if there is a definite need after a bunch get fixed or restored we will move toward making it.

sergio

Apprentice
Aug 23, 2012
tobyp said:
Also the lower console and mid console pieces are ready to release next week, we have them in all the colors. This is the lower piece that is specific to regal and cutlass and the next section up. It comes with the correct vacuumized chrome strip.

Would that be the console box? Some of the cutlass s had those cassette holders in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor