May 8, 2012
Re: Gmc caballero diablo has any body actually seem one or o

Rare any where bro that's cool !!!!!! Keep us updated love it

Racer81x

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2009
NW Iowa

Here are pics of one that I bought and parted out last year, it was a 81, it didn't have any of the graphics on it, but I think the car was repainted. It had the diablo dash emblem/plaque
The dash emblem was the first thing that got sold when I stripped it.

397159085.jpg

397159086.jpg

397159088.jpg

397159089.jpg

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012

Nice wish I had of those front spoilers now lol

ODie

n00b
Jun 13, 2014

I have one currently; my weekend driver; 103K milels, black/red w/red interior, buckets, 350/auto, pw/pb/ps. All original except radio.

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    680.3 KB · Views: 2,987
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,412
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 1,321
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    970.1 KB · Views: 1,307
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Neuron

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2012
SOCAL

Comment not needed

Last edited:

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin

Good evening Guys; Mr.elcaminodan my good buddies wife has an 85 (?) he would like to sell. It's in fair shape as her previous husband had used it & he pass years ago. It only gets driven a few times per year, and it has been stored most of the last 10 (?) years. If you really want one maybe you should post in the wanted section. So give him a call if you are interested 608-741-7869 before 8:00 PM central time, as they go to bed early. Bob Jr.
PS He just moved it to his shop last week so if you want pictures NOW would be a good time. As in a bit (?) of time it will be back in storage.

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012

I'd like to have one some day nit in the market now thanks for the info. Love them !

tbrenan

n00b
Jul 23, 2014

I purchased an 1979 in 1979n Edmonton Alberta, for $9000.00 CDN, not knowing what it was,the hood decal was the deal, the example on the forum was no way the same as mine I had a black black, 60/40 leather seats, full instrumentation option F41? there was a small metal red devil head emblem over the glove box--nothing else to indicate it was just not a El Camino, my wife at the time had me take the decal the hood as it freaked her ( going in to menopause. it was manufactured in Canada with a 350ci engine and R200? trans with overdrive.

drove for a couple of years, my oldest son took it out while I was in San Francisco and smashed the front end in. had it rebuilt c/w with a complete firebirdTA intakelooked like it belonged there traded on a S10 v6 std Sport model, the to a 80 Z28 5 Speed not avail in the US at the time ended up with a 1982 Malibu again Canadina made with 4 speed and 350 replaced motor with the first 383 in my area Calgary at the time, replace rears with Buick 3.08 and enjoyed it until I stupidly changed out the trans for a 5 speed from a buick V6 lastedabout 6 months and orig 4 speed was gone.

Had a V6 3 Speed wagon for a whie the v6 3speed cars were called Iraqui TAxis Chev Canada made a bunch for them and they cancelled the order after over 2000 were made

Where is spell check and how come I can not space my words or correct them without losing space

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor