going to pull-a-part, need anything? post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Both drivers side wheel well trim for 81-87 Regal, Drivers side headlight bezel and turn signal lens for 84-87 Regal that's not peeling.

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
81Regal said:
Both drivers side wheel well trim for 81-87 Regal, Drivers side headlight bezel and turn signal lens for 84-87 Regal that's not peeling.

i have you written down. I might be able to find some of that, they have an 82 and an 87.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Keep an eye out for some 1986 cutlass blue bucket seats in good condition, I have a friend looking for some. They had the houndstooth like cloth material in '86. I've been to the Louisville pap several times, found some good stuff. Didn't find a thing last time I went though. I did find a few pieces at the junkyard down the road tho, not sure of its name, it's across the street from ISA, they're more expensive tho. I usually check out all 3 when I'm down there. Go through the older lady's line at pap if you're able, she gives great deals!

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
Evan's 85 said:
Keep an eye out for some 1986 cutlass blue bucket seats in good condition, I have a friend looking for some. They had the houndstooth like cloth material in '86. I've been to the Louisville pap several times, found some good stuff. Didn't find a thing last time I went though. I did find a few pieces at the junkyard down the road tho, not sure of its name, it's across the street from ISA, they're more expensive tho. I usually check out all 3 when I'm down there. Go through the older lady's line at pap if you're able, she gives great deals!

you might be talking about grade a/amen auto parts, they're on the same road as ISA. ISA has a 70 coupe deville i want to check out so i might hit grade A auto too.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Yeah that's it Amen's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor