Guage cluster restoration

NSGbody

n00b
Sep 6, 2017
Hi all, I remember a while back reading a thread of so.eone who restored their guage cluster.
They removed the trip odometer and there was a place that made new sticker to go over existing guages, where you could customize. Example...remove miles per hour, he changed unleaded fuel to rocket fuel only.
I've searched everywhere and can't find it again. Any help is appreciated

Reactions: 1 user

79CutlassSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2014
Wichita, KS
Hi all, I remember a while back reading a thread of so.eone who restored their guage cluster.
They removed the trip odometer and there was a place that made new sticker to go over existing gauges, where you could customize. Example...remove miles per hour, he changed unleaded fuel to rocket fuel only.
I've searched everywhere and can't find it again. Any help is appreciated
Sounds like the restoration Hutch (oldsofb) did. He does a great job of detailing every step of the process on everything he does. You can also find him on You Tube... https://www.youtube.com/@hutchhiperf. Great videos to watch and learn, very meticulous and detail oriented.

James

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
He used white gauges company, great video. He even updated the information to include the fact that you can buy the little clip now that’s on the speedometer that gets brittle, they have a website

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor