Header Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I'm about to drop a 350 in my car and I noticed a lot of people are saying something different about getting the headers on. I'm just curious if its easier to get the drivers side header on first then put the engine in, or should i put the engine in an do both side from underneath?

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I bought a set of flowtechs, but i feel like the dip stick is gonna get in the way if i did it form the bottom. Also, im form elma. I just put buffalo as a generalization

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
huh, ill have to see hopefully thats all it is, but wheres jerome service? Is that across from the cemetary on rice

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
thats right down the street form me

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Pull the dipstick tube from the block as said. Supposedly the Flowtech headers fit like crap. I had a A body ceramic coated set rust and look like sh*t a year later. Heard others complaining about quick rusting.

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
how easy is it to pull the dipstick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor