Heater Core Housing replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Ice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2012
While I was replacing my dead heater core, the houseing for it broke in several places. I think it's never once been taken apart from how stuck it was, and how disgusting the core looked. It had moss growing on it. Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a new housing? I've looked over several websites but can't seem to find one. I hope it isn't a dealer item. The dealership here in Norman is a joke and couldn't get me a part to save their life. Anything helps.

Vanilla Ice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2012
Not right now I don't. I can get one, but it'd be on my phone and be real crappy. It's the plastic piece the blower motor screws into. The whole thing is one piece once I pulled it off, but like I said it broke and some of the screw holes got stripped out.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
for the most part those are easier to find at you local junkyard. Fleabay has them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor