I'm back well kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheelsboy28

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2011
Jasper, Tennessee
My computer has been out of commission just got it back today. I've been better since surgery still recoupin from what they call "drop foot" can't move my left foot upwards or my toes, but two months later can barely move my foot and only two toes up. Now the bad news, Oct 5th I tripped at work, because of my foot can't feel it very well, sprained my ankle very bad and fractured a bone in my foot. What luck! Been low on funds playin catch up on my bills, but my brother helped me some while is was down had my 455 starter rebuilt for my big Buick he put it on for me and also my front wheels & tires gettin stung 3 times by wasps in the process. My best friends and I went to Pigon Forge, TN and seen the gentle giant Don Williams and I flew for the first time in a chopper. We had a great time thank God it was before the accident at work. My plans for now are just to catch up and save up for the front steering and suspention componets on the Buick get them installed along with my new X-pipe exhaust and flows.

CUTLASSJESSE

Greasemonkey
Jul 31, 2009
Pecatonica,IL
sorry to hear about your injury sometimes its just the draw of a card glad your getting better and back on the forum.....and those wasps hurt that must be one brave guy to get nailed 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor