Interior suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMac

Greasemonkey
Jan 3, 2007
Alright just got my car painted and got some money to do the interior, granted the car is a track car and will need a 3-pt harness (possibly a cage) i need some help for the color and also is there any aftermarket door panels available. Preferably a light one. I checked with the local fiberglass company and they priced me pretty high for custom ones, but i did have the option of carbon fiber.

Give me some suggestions, this is the car:
csccbooth.jpg

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
You can buy almost any color you want on aftermarket sites. I'm currently looking at replacing my interior. I'm thinking about grey with black inserts. Kind of a GN theme. What type of fiberglass/carbon fiber are you interested in? Are you going to cut speekers into the doors?

KMac

Greasemonkey
Jan 3, 2007
i would like to keep the door speakers for now but when (if ever) it becomes a total track car then im gonna lose them. Any websites for the door panels?

Trends

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2007
Simcoe, Ont. Canada
Im thinking ur from ontario and i have some grey interior from monte...some of it interchanges with cutlass and its in really good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor