It's a good day for the Gbody community

Status
Not open for further replies.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Would you be willing to make some universal whiskers for the shifter handles as well? I needed to cut my Monte shift plate on the underside to clear the shifter, so all I would need is one or two maybe 6" long strips of it

ChadF

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 11, 2012
Is there any pricing on the t top/a pillar repair parts yet. I sure could use a new shifter trim plate for my Hurst/Olds so glad to hear about that.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
ChadF said:
Is there any pricing on the t top/a pillar repair parts yet. I sure could use a new shifter trim plate for my Hurst/Olds so glad to hear about that.

Whiskers we are working on and for the ttop project all are under tooling scanning

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Its awesome y'all are makin parts for our cars. A few yrs back, there was little to no aftermarket parts!

CruizinKev

Master Mechanic
Sep 5, 2007
OVERSEAS/GERMANY
what about 78-79 Monte Carlo front marker/corner/turn lights?

DSCF0320.jpg

Dragonist

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2010
Dallas, Tx
what about cutlass chrome trim?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Back to the top! How are things going? Are my Cutlass Trunk Floor Drop Offs still on schedule :D Updates on current progress and pics if ya got em. I'm getting the shakes from withdrawl over here! I feel like I'm 5 years old and waiting for Christmas.

Hutch

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
oldsofb said:
Back to the top! How are things going? Are my Cutlass Trunk Floor Drop Offs still on schedule :D Updates on current progress and pics if ya got em. I'm getting the shakes from withdrawl over here! I feel like I'm 5 years old and waiting for Christmas.

Hutch

Things are progressing quite nicely. I am looking at a bulk of the metal items to have samples in Sept. If they fit correctly we will have real items in customers hands over the winter, Lighting the same, and moldings are coming up soon.

I am going to be less specific on the items becuase I have competitors that are coming behind what me and gbodyparts are doing and going to copy us and our ideas. So if anyone wants more specific details feel free to send me a pm.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
tobyp said:
I had a cool idea of having the Lighting Rods name in transparent ABS with ambient lighting making the words glow.
Yeah, wonder where that came from... :roll:

http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37008

Its cool youre making repair/resto parts, we get that.
But seeing stuff like this makes the community wary of sharing uniqe and custom ideas with the comminity in fears that Cineesr children will be soon mass prouducing it being on everyone and their brothers cars...
Whats next, an AWD Cutlass conversion or Andrew Geetings FE3X?

4 board members have already PMd me expressing their distaste...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor