MONTE CARLO Lowering

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
I installed 2” drop spindles 79 monte carlo instead of dropping it 2” it dropped it 3-1/2” looks nice but not safe. How can i fix this? I did order new stock springs would that help? If anyone has ran into this issue how have you fixed it?
according to this guy lowering springs would be way to go....
i'm goning to be doin a lowering myself soon but through coilovers and am sending my mechanic 2" lowering spindles just in case it raises the front like i seen in other vids. otherwise wont be using. nut yeah see what happens with new springs.

Yayitas6879

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 24, 2024
I installed 2” drop spindles 79 monte carlo instead of dropping it 2” it dropped it 3-1/2” looks nice but not safe. How can i fix this? I did order new stock springs would that help? If anyone has ran into this issue how have you fixed it?
Having a helluva time trying to install these springs youtube makes it look easy any tips? Or good videos?

Yayitas6879

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 24, 2024
Got it but how important is it to get the end in between the two holes? Im very close. Very tough to spin not as easy as youtube makes it look
IMG_6968.jpeg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor