Move add to different forum

Bruce Compton

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2010
Is it possible for me to move a car for sale to a specific car forum. I have no idea if anyone has ever evan read my add for the 78 Olds Cutlass 442 Salon race car. This website has beccome
extremely hard to use. What can I do?

Attachments

• Old wheels up.jpg
    Old wheels up.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
@

Bruce Compton

As of right now, your ad has been viewed 498 times

Reactions: 1 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I just made the view 500 views. While you have a long list of quality parts, it is a niche vehicle. It is something someone has to be specifically looking for. Be patient as it has only been posted for a couple of weeks or so. I would imagine you have it posted in other places as well as some racing sites.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Bruce Compton

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2010
I just made the view 500 views. While you have a long list of quality parts, it is a niche vehicle. It is something someone has to be specifically looking for. Be patient as it has only been posted for a couple of weeks or so. I would imagine you have it posted in other places as well as some racing sites.
Thanks SS,

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor