My Frame Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
You mean how do you put a link to it in your signature? Pull up your build thread, highlight the URL, right click and copy it, then go to your profile settings and paste it in your signature.

cutty651

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2011
Minnesota
got my inner fenders back from body shop today my christmas gift to myself lol got go back for rad/supp didnt have room in car for it

Attachments

• 100_1039.JPG
    100_1039.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 699

fraido2002

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2010
Mid Michigan
I love the new trunk shocks. They look like they will give you way more room for your stereo. I am considering a few options myself kinda similar. I really am tempted to put them in the drip rail alon the trunk seal but dont think I can bring myself to drill a hole where water is suppose to run. The rest of your build is amazing as well.

cutty651

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2011
Minnesota
thanks appreciate it ya trunk shocks i seen in diff cutlass gave me idea just took hood shocks from late 90s car cleaned em up bolted right up to trunk hinge hole was already there and mod was the floor hole for bracket trunk opens on its own now just turn key and let her go not sure if i keep this setup but did its job gotta say trunk hinge has built in shock i never noticed thats shot so i prob just replace those and take these out i do like the way the trunk opens with these shocks tho thanks for feedback

cutty651

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2011
Minnesota
fraido2002 said:
I love the new trunk shocks. They look like they will give you way more room for your stereo. I am considering a few options myself kinda similar. I really am tempted to put them in the drip rail alon the trunk seal but dont think I can bring myself to drill a hole where water is suppose to run. The rest of your build is amazing as well.[/quo
wow thats one nice build you got going on like hoe you cut out whole floor pan i need to do this as well you deff doing it righ love your thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor