EL CAMINO NECOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyD

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2021
Umatilla, Florida
Is anybody here a member of Necoa. I'm an elkie guy and a g body guy grew up with Malibu's and El caminos my whole life I'm just looking for people that have joined the national El Camino owners association.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
there's a couple of us here. we have a bunch of Florida members

Reactions: 1 user

JimmyD

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2021
Umatilla, Florida
Hey brother I love g-bodies and elkey's in particular I just joined the Necoa site and yeah I'm not impressed I'm thinking I'm too young or too old I'm not sure which but they are probably not liking me right now lol

JimmyD

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2021
Umatilla, Florida
HHey, just an update I just got my *ss throwed off of the El Camino owners association questions comments whatever first time ever other than Facebook however got thrown off of a website I don't give a flying them people are too goddamn old oh I respect anybody that owns a f****** 1959 El Camino other than that all your bucks can suck my dick

JimmyD

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2021
Umatilla, Florida
I am still going to there get together at Margaritaville November 11th and 12 bring your cars brother it ain't just about damn El caminos all of our g-bodies deserve their place in history

JimmyD

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2021
Umatilla, Florida
F*** Necoa, bunch of old *ss f****** high dollar El Camino owners that didn't even build their own s*** like honest, did nobody start out with a early elky or is it just me.

JimmyD

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2021
Umatilla, Florida
I am 64 years old I feel like that's old enough most of the goddamn people on this website are in their 30s or '40s thank God The Necoa website is a joke I am not that old.

JimmyD

Apprentice
Feb 16, 2021
Umatilla, Florida
Not to mention I was buying and selling Chevrolets including Nova's malibus El caminos before most of them old *ss b****** knew what a car was, sorry *ss f***** think they can buy a car and become a community yeah I need to calm down f*** the national El Camino owners association I'll just hang out here as long as you all let me lol Jimmy d signing off

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I've never heard of NECOA so I'm unaware of the type of El Caminos or members on their site. This site is a Gbody forum and theirs may not be. But I do know you won't be winning any respect on this forum trash talking their site nor will your choice of language be tolerated here for very long. We will be glad to have you here and will be happy to help you take your ride to the next level. Whether you build your car or bought a high end one already done is the owner's choice and not to be discounted by someone else. Please rethink your language and attitude or you will not last long here either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
SS_Malibu has it right. I've been on the ECC/NECOA forum for about 10 yrs and know the members on it. Everything you posted above is waaaayyyyy off base. Less than a handful are 'bought not built'. In fact, some of the most active membership is in Florida with large (relatively speaking) get-togethers. Based on my experience, the average age seems to be 60+ and they participate. Many of them have been lifetime El Camino owners and they know these vehicles.

I participate in both sites because I get different info that I can fuse together to increase my knowledge base. I have plans for modding my El Camino that include borrowing a lot of parts from other Gbodies, including Cutlass Supremes. Having that knowledge allows me to anticipate possible issues before I get to make that expensive mistake.

If you decide to attend a get-together you may change your mind, but that's up to you.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor