New but no G-Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Haven't posted in a while. Just wanted to point out your 'location' isn't showing and you didn't include it in your post either. It's easier to find members near to you who can actually steer you towards what you need w/o having to get on a plane. Also, it would be good to widen your criteria a little. If you want to 'spend as little as possible' a Grand National just isn't for you. A Regal in black ends up just being the same car anyway, since you are going to have to take everything apart and all just to put it back together again either way. Welcome

Leadfoot

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2015
Stevens Point, WI
don't worry it doesn't discourage me I know it's not going to be cheap or easy and I like the look of a g-body drag car more than a fox body but I know the "g-body twist" as the "g-body shuffle"

I'll fix my location setting quick but williamttop is not to far from me

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Single turbo 5.3 or 6.0 will get you to your power goals. Pretty easily if you throw in a custom turbo cam and know someone who can tune it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor